Day 1 - A Healthy Self-Relationship
- Watch video #2 “A Healthy Self-Relationship”
- Answer week 1, day 1 Guidebook Questions 1-10 “A Healthy Self-Relationship”
- Take 5 min of self-connecting time
Guidebook Questions: “A Healthy Self-Relationship”
- In what ways do you think your relationship with yourself is healthy?
- In what ways is it or has been wounded?
- What steps could you take to strengthen your relationship with yourself?
- Please list how and when you could do this.
- Describe your process for tending yourself when it comes to managing your issues, struggles, wounds and stressors.
- List a way or two that you could improve upon this process.
- If you’re not already taking a daily self-connecting time what can you identify as your barriers?
- What steps could you take to overcome these? (please list how and when you will do this in the steps)
- Please list when and where you will take your daily self-connecting time for the rest of the program.
- Commitment Statement: Review your responses above. Paying special attention to your responses to questions # 3, 4, 6, 8 and 9 turn these responses into commitment statements below. Be sure to list an action step for each commitment. For example, “I will commit to walking in the woods and venting my stressors out loud. I will do this each evening starting tomorrow at 7pm for fifteen minutes.”